Media Business – Intern Description
Title: Business Development Intern Date: Winter 2018
Reports To: Mike Rousseau Founder AUXGOD Honorarium: Yes
AUXGOD: Music Battle Card Game provides entertainment by merging music with a competitive twist in a social setting. We’re revolutionizing how music is being played at parties, cottage weekends and social gatherings. The vision of AUXGOD is to have players revisit classic songs and today’s hits through our platform.
AUXGOD: Music Battle Card Game was established in July 2016 by Mike Rousseau.
Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Business Development role requires an individual who is a self starter and able to balance multiple responsibilities under tight deadlines.
Students must be in a registered internship program in order to apply
· Creating a 2-year business plan in consultation with the founder of AUXGOD
· Researching new markets and opportunities for AUXGOD to expand in North America and beyond
· Following up new business opportunities and setting up meeting with potential sellers, distributors and corporations. This includes the ability to cold call.
· Planning and preparing presentations (Powerpoint or Keynote required) for meetings
· Assisting in the development of advertising and marketing strategies
· Communicating new product development and information to current and prospective clients
· Writing call reports – providing feedback regarding content from scheduled meetings and detailed reports of weekly contact attempts